WHY I HAVE BEEN MIA


''Everything comes to you in the right moment. Be patient.''
Hello beautiful people hows your day going or if it's morning where you are then I hope you have a wonderful day. So guys you might have been wondering why I haven't been posting lately well as I mentioned in my previous post I had fallen into a little slump but I am fine now and I just wanted to share with you guys what I experienced.

If there's one thing I have come to learn this past few days is as humans we tend to worry too much and we let our worries which in most cases are not that worth it affect us. Do you ever have times when you find that you are angry and don't know why or you just feel irritated by those around you yet the moment your alone or maybe watch something you love you smile. This are the ways we allow our worries to rub us of the good things we could have enjoyed.

I don't know if you have read my About me page but one thing I said I would be sharing on my blog was how I work on myself to become a better version of myself. So after realizing how much I was missing I made the decision to make my mood a choice. I decided that the moment I notice a thought that is going to make me sad crosses my mind I was not going to give it room instead I will think of the good things/people who are currently in my life. And for the past week, this has totally been helpful and am sharing this here cause this might be the exact thing you needed to hear today. So guys so far this has been of good help to me. Also if you have any other recommendation I hope you share it in the comment section or should in case you do not agree with a particular thing.

Also I just wanted to let you guys know that I will be starting my mid term exams soon and might have to be absent for awhile but I hope you understand. Aiit everyone bye for now kisses.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY.